Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am back :)


Assalamualaikum & Hi All's :)

Yeah! Quite sometimes since I am not doing my blogging job. Well,its not like I am super duper lazy for  updating what had happened to me these few days, but I just have no time to update the story. A lot of assignments, presentations, project and all sort of student's things that i have to finish it up. ERGHHHH.. It is stressfull!! Being a final year student its not that enjoyable thought. I swear. Its a nightmare!! Erm,,,maybe because of you think that you are in your final year, so you can enjoy your Uni life like bullying your junior, skip college activities, hanging around with your friends and etc. It is enjoyable.I can't deny that. But, when it comes to academician part, you just cannot escape it. Take it or leave it, you just have no choice. The lecturers start to demand for everything. Assignments and presentation need to be submitted on time. No excuses. No Means No!!!! -____-"

By the way, I've just finished my seminar presentation yesterday. Phewww... I feel gratefull because i manage to completed my presentation. The challenge a day before the presentations was so hurtful. I am not lying. Every single words that came out from her mouth make me feel so bloody down. Like i don't deserve to be there. Painful!! BUT, finally, Alhamdulillah, i managed to do it well. Its not so well actually, but its good enough to at least make her proud to have a students like me. :) well, its not her fault.. I was the one who are always take things for granted. so, SERVE ME RIGHT!HAHAHAHHAHA

The moral of the stories: To be success, you need to sacrifices. and, I am starting to love work under pressure. The result is worth it :D

Ok.enough for this time. More update soon.

Till then : FEFEY



No comments:

Post a Comment