Monday, October 24, 2011

Again? Insecure,,,

Assalamualaikum & Hi all

I hate this feeling. The feeling of insecure. I used to have this before. Long time ago. The day when Im still young. The day when I can't stand by my own feets. I thought i will never have to feel this way again. But, unfortunately.. Here I am. Stuck in this feeling. Erghh.Insecure. Well, what else to expect? Not beautiful, no extra ordinary things, no specialties, have nothing. Everything inside me are just too common.HAHAHAHAHHA. Everyone have what I have. What make me differ from them?
Yeah! that the reasons y i always feel insecure. Afraid of losing the person that i love the most. Afraid of being neglected. Afraid of everything. I am insane. yes I am. I am sorry. deeply sorry i've caused so much trouble. Im useless.. And to you, the one that I love, Please don't leave me for them.ILY. Enough said.

*Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a liltle while. Goodnight world. Better day tomorrow .:)


No comments:

Post a Comment