Monday, January 24, 2011

happy birthday ibu .:)


okai2 .this are my third entry about wishing happy birthday to those who i love so much . :)
today is 24th january .and today is my mother's birthday too.she turn 41 yaw.:)

HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY IBU .Ngee:)
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS YOU .
SEMOGA DIPANJANGKAN UMUR & DIMURAHKAN REZEKI .:)

sory,no cake for you right now ibu.
since i am a thousand miles away from you .
i'll buy one after i got back to hommie oke.:))
and for the hadiah too,i noe what are the things that olwez on your mind this few days
you already got one from ayah and u will get one from me too.:)
just wait for my scholarship to in,and i'll buy it for you .insyaAllah.:)
thanxx cuz being such a good wife and mother to the family.
I LOVE YOU,SALINAH MOHAMMED .:)

lots of love:fifi and the flowertoot.:)

1 comment: