Sunday, January 9, 2011

no motif .=,="

motif mmg tiada utk entry ini .hanya sedikit luahan perasaan .kadang2 mmg saya ada perasaan begini which is not good for me .
bt this is me .i really2 can't stop thinking about this .
hm . i feel so bloody down la right now.idk .mayb bcuz im not beatifull like all the ladies out there . anything that i try to put up on my body seem like its not right for me .again .idk .supposely tak perlu nk kne ada perasaan yang macam ni sebab atas muka bumi ALLAH ini mmg nobody's perfect . i should feel so gratefull instead sebab still ada lagi ppl yg even worst than me .
wtv a thing pn .rasenye semua human kat this whole world mmg cntek,anggun, and deserve the best . eventhough im not as beautifull as they are bt at least i has my pride that i think the only thing that i has to take care of .once it broken ,i can' help myself .thannxxx to all ppl out there yang sudi terima saya seadenya saya .i don't care wat ppl wanted to say about me bcuz i don't have the right to shut their mouth out . go ahead .
wat that i noe, i do love my life and all the ppl surround me .yes i do .i love it so much .
just it .:))

p/s:i noe that im not beautifull bt please accept me in wat i am ok syg?i ikhlas dengan u and i terima u seadanya juga .ily .:))

lotsa love :fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment