Monday, March 14, 2011

you,that i love.

dear metabolism of protein and nucleic acid,
u are so hard to understand. i tried so many ways to understand every single thing in you,but there were so many questions mark which is i couldn't answer.
idk what should i do to make you love me.
i gave all my effort and my whole weekends only for you.
yeah!for you!
because of you,i miss my fav shows on tv.
because of you i've postpone my intention to go back home last weeks.
because of you i couldn't sleep tightly and because of you i feel terible!
DR.puad said,u have to appreciate all the things that happen in you,but...................
hm,i have no ideas about what will happen in my 2nd test.
but,i beg on you.please be nice to me.
u are 3 credits hour.i cannot play around with you.
may all the love that i gave to you,will end up with happiness.
i love you my dear,protein.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment