Thursday, October 13, 2011

Statistically disappointed !

Assalamualaikum & Hi to all

Hurmmmm.... I've seated a statistic test early this morning. The feeling before entering the exam hall is jero. Totally jero. I feel nothing in me. Why should i have this kind of felling? I should feel eager to answer the test. Hurm,the questions are not difficult but also its ain't easy like count 1,2,3. light2 jah!!

Unfortunately, i cannot answer the questions well. Arghhhh!!! yeah!true, i managed to answer all the questions, but whether it is true or not, i'm not so sure.. I'm just wrote whatever that came across in my mind and just picit2 the calculator until it comes out with a number, and i wrote it as an answer. Im not sure whther the method that i used to count the answer is right. some bad feeling keep on playing in my head since i've finished the test. I feel like all my answer is incorrect :( why did this happened to me. im blank..

yeah!!! this surely my fault. study last minutes, lack of doing the exercises, lack of asking, lack of preparation, LACK OF EVERYTHING!!! this is math yaw!! u cannot easily read all the note without do the exercises!! wrong technique of study. whose fault is this? ITS ME,MYSELF! always take things for granted! serve u right! :((( i am totally disappointed. this is just the 1st test. i should score it well, but i miss it. KUUUCIIIWAAAA!!!
hurm, talk to much is useless for now. i cannot turn the time back.Let bygone be bygone. the damage has been done. I just can put a hope that i will pass this test and i am badly hope that the total percentage for this test is only 20% instead of 30%. ameeenn.

Moral of the story:
no last minute study!!!! u will regret. Trust me!


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment