Monday, March 5, 2012

I am useless

Assalamualaikum & Hi

As time passing by, the sweetness is starting to fade away..
I don't know whose false it is..
We seldom misunderstanding to each other before, but now.......it seems to change 360degree..
This is probably all my fault.. Don't blame others Fila.. You are just spoiler.
Don't know how to take care of his feelings, I do not know how to give him an advise. I was not mature enough to give him a good idea to improve his life..
Yeah! maybe he was true. I ignore him..-____-"

Hmmmmm......Everytime when I asked about his life, He rarely want to share what has happened.. yeah! He did share, but only for a certain extent..Just briefly explained not fully explained. I don't know what has happened in his day. What did he do? With who?Does he feel happy?Hmmm..If u asked me, Im surely do not have the answer.. Look! Im so useless isn't it?

All ppls have their own way and We have to respect it.. I know! Maybe This is just his way.
But, frankly to say, I feel that I am useless.. I cannot do anything for him. everytime when he have problems, I can see the sadness in His eyes. I feel responsible to know what exactly has happened but, when I am started to asked Y? He just said "Ouh! Its nothing.. don't worry,I'll be fine" But still. his faced doesn't show that he is ok...
When I tried to give my opinion, I feel shy because I can feel that my opinion is so simplee...
AGAIN!! I FEEL USELESSSSS!!!!
and don't like to be in this situation!
T_T

I better stop typing.... My mood is not good now..Im so pathetic isnt it?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
feel like crying.....sumpah!

Till then :


No comments:

Post a Comment