Friday, March 9, 2012

Its Tuesday :)

Assalamualaikm & Hi

Its was tuesday. And I don't have class and surprisingly, I don't have lab either.. Ouh.. It soo lucky me! :) Perfect Time to hang out with Oppa.. It is quite sometimes for us not to go out. Since we are super duper busy with all the final year sem stuff, so we seldom have the chances to plan to spend the time together. I mean precious time.. Adalah la jugak kadang2. Tapi just simple hang out. Went to Alamanda,watched ton of movies,eat sizzling mee, buy some famous amor,have a sight-seeing around Putrajaya and go back to college. just it. Ergh!! It killing me.. I swear. So, let us forget about the academic stuff ok. Boring~~

And finally, yesterday we managed to go out.. Went to Mid Valley sahaja. Since Mr.Kancil Putih sedang berehat di workshop sebab sakit, Poor him :'( (Get well soon ye syg) Then, we decided to rent a car for a half day. Niat utama, adalah nak layan "Adnan Sempit 2". What? Suprised..yeah.yeah! Cite lame kan? Kitorang mmg kelambatan disitu. Ntah hape2 ntah.. Haihhh! HAHAHAHAHAH. Disebab kan itu juga, sebenarnya semua cinema dah tak mainkan pun cite tu. Frust sekejap. Then,we end up with wathching a "This Means War" Movie. erm,not bad la cite die. I can give stars 4 outta 5 :)

Herm, the most important things that i wanna share with you guys here are the feeling that i have at that moment. It was so special felling. I feel happy. I forgot about all the works that overwhelmed me. I forgot about the lab and all the sadness. He make my life brighter and full with laughing. Keep on making a joke. And seriously it was funny . Oppa have the specialities in making a joke.. No lye :) And I enjoyed myself watched him choose his fav books at MPH Bookstore. I can see the eagerness while choosing all those books.. He seems have a diff interest with me when it comes to a books.. I adore him larh.. Sume buku tu pasal general knowledge. Pasal science and technology,islamic based and economic. Patot la awak banyak knowledge kan. :)

So,itu je kot. tak tahu dah nk tulis ape.. Nak upload photos. But then, sume gambar dalam hp oppa...Lupe nk blontot.. T_T Itu sahaja.. Hope to go out again with u Oppa ^_^

Till then : Sarang hae :)


No comments:

Post a Comment