Thursday, August 18, 2011

You are not alien from Mars

Assalamualaikum & Hi

|Mungkin entry ini akan membuatkan anda wahai bloggers berasa "hang" dan akan berkata "hape lagi la yang mok cik ni bebel". Sebabnya,intipati entry ini sangat akan membuatkan anda conpius.Maaf dipinta kerana entry ini bukan untuk umum tetapi untuk insan yang terpilih :) |

He is not better than you. He is just himself. Got nothing in it unless a big lies. Please do not compare yourself with him because you just wasting ur time. Yeah! I don't want you to be just like him. I just want you to be yourself. The real you whom i knew 2 years ago. I dont want ZZ wanna be. You are not a loser,dear and he is not a winner. In fact i think u r the real winner because you treat me better than he did. Please stop feeling down towards this matter.I can't stand seeing u like this.
You are not an alien from mars, but instead you are my sunshine. Im not looking for someone who just can "talk the talk but don't walk the walk". Appearance? like i care! He is not handsome thought. Typical malays look. and so do u. He got style?Yeah i can't deny that. but we can change ur style too right? see,both of u are just the same if u want to talk about physical appearance.
So,what make he different from u from that aspect? Physical appearance is not important for me. I am looking for someone who can accept me just like the way I am. Not the way they want me to be. And now i know,i found the person. It is you GA! yeah, You! Stop comparing urself with him ok.
It is true. To forget all the memories on my past is not an easy thing to do. but I am trying hardly to erase all the memories. Sooner or later, it will fade away. give me some time ok? At the same time, don't be worry because I won't do something that can hurt u. We talked about this yesterday kan. Hurm,I wish if i can be ur sunshine too. and hoping that all this will end up with marriage and happiness. InyaAllah. Just be strong to face all the obstacles in the future. :)

| Let bygone be bygone, if u keep thinking about the past,u wont get a chance to see the future. Redha dengan segalanya. Mungkin ini yang terbaik |

P/S : I will try my very best to be the right one for u. And at least make u feel that I am better from her . GA .


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment